Quakes v. Dyna-Quakes

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by nevzter, May 22, 2008.

1. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

For me, this is like watching Bizzaro Superman fight Superman. Obviously, my superhero analogy probably won't apply to the quality of play likely to be featured by these struggling sides, but you never know.

I had to give up tix for tonight's match b/c of pesky work obligations (shaking fist!!), but if any other bay area FUSA's are making the trek to Buck Shaw I'd love to hear about the experience.

Come On You Quakes!!

2. MisfitKid

MisfitKid New Member

I couldn't agree more, strange...
    I have to watch this on the tube. BShaw should be rock'n. I have not been there yet (only the Oakland match for me), I hear it is a blast.
    Maybe we need to have a FulhamUSA "live" viewing party at a Quakes match, I'd be up for it! :3d footy:
    MK

COYQ!!

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I could only manage about 65 minutes or so of this kick-around before I gave up and crashed. Did anyone actually manage to score?

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

I thought you had DVR..
    2-1 Quakes

Dang Houston SUX!

5. BarryP

BarryP New Member

I just have to know if there is some obscure rule that would allow Boswell to get an assist on San Jose's second goal? With all the trouble Houston has had in the scoring department maybe they should consider moving him upfront to see if he can set up any of his teammates for a goal.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Thanks for the link, 'fog. What is it about me leaving the room that causes three goals to be scored!?! Happened @ Citeh also when I had to go to a gig.

7. RidgeRider

RidgeRider Member

Dang, I missed the game. Was it that bad?

So, what is the over-under on wins for the Quakes this year?