Premiership fan turned Fulham fan...

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by JMF, Jan 20, 2007.

1. JMF

JMF New Member

Hello everyone. My name is Jon, 22 years old and live in Greensboro, North Carolina. I've been following the Premiership for about 4 years now, and never really had a "favorite" team. I follow Man Utd. simply because before FSC & ITVN (Setanta) Man Utd. were on Fox Sports World A LOT. But with the start of this season I began to watch more and more Fulham (obviously because of the American players), and know I sadly live & die with every win and loss (and tie as of late). But I'm very glad to have stumbled upon this site, and look foward to chatting with everyone.

- Jon

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to the site Jon! Any and all Fulham supporters are welcome! I am glad you decided to shun the bigger clubs like Manchester United, Chelsa, Liverpool, Arsenal, etc and came to support Fulham!!

How did you find FulhamUSA?

3. JMF

JMF New Member

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Gotcha. T-F-I.com is a good site. I am glad you found us!

Cheers and have a great weekend!

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome Jon...I have a similar story regarding just following Manure (as a kid) since they were the only ones on TV and then one trip to London changed all that. A gracious FFC fan got me and my friends a ticket to a game and the rest is history.

Hope you enjoy it here...

6. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Glad to have you on the right side!