Pettyfog's Offal MB Adventures..

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by pettyfog, Jun 27, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

You know what it's like when you're trying to talk with other people and you have some Chihuahua nipping around your ankles...

Arghhhh!

2. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

RE: Pettyfog

I usually just pat the little Chihuahua and then it stops nipping. Beef jerky comes in handy, too.

Life is too short to be bothered by some poster on a messageboard you'll never meet in real life. Enjoy.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Petty, I've met you, we've chatted so you should know better about some people on the official!!! School is out so the kiddies are back at play and I suspect the 'Mike' on the official is a hormone enraged, pimply faced, school boy with too much time on his hands.

Just ignore him, he's obviously out to get your goat. And if he's Welsh, then there goes your goat!

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Had to go over to the Offal to see what this thread was about. It's clear to me that this idiot hates you because you can spell and construct complete sentences with clarity and wit.

DC Heather said is perfectly. Go on being persnickety. I, for one, enjoy it.

5. BoasBoy

BoasBoy New Member

The official board has to be the most unique board on the internet, you never know what you are going to get.