Peter Paul, & Hilliary

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Smokin', Oct 17, 2007.

1. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

I realized this is bigger news than just part of a Ron Paul thread. Especially since he hasnt won the primary :wink: .

Check this out, its pretty devastating if its true. Leave it to me to bring some conspiracy to table.

The story has it all. The link I have is to a 13 minute promo, and the whole documentary is yet to be released.

I'm sure there are multiple sides of the story here, but I figured it would be a great talking point.

http://www.hillcap.org/

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Yeah.. I was waiting on that.

Look.. this isnt 'news' Everyone knows Hillary, especially, chews people up for the meaty goodness and spits 'em out when the flavor's gone.

How about all the Norman Hsu 'brokered' campaign contributions that are supposed to be returned yet cant be because of wrong or non-existent addresses.

What would we LIKE to see done on them? Have the people named as contributors get the money back, keep it, and THEN see what happens to them.

3. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

Your right, I think plenty of people know about this. I dont think everyone does. I'm done thinking that people know anything about politics & credibility combined. Politics perhaps... the issues and stances they support, but not the two joined together.

I changed my party affiliation, or non party (formerly: I-NY) this year based on the latter. Hillary Clinton is an evil soul. I hope this post or documentary inform just a few more, especially girls out there who think voting is for a woman is cool, because they share a body part or three in common... my Lawyer live-in used to "respect" Hillary until she started reading about her.

I see HC as a novelty, I dont know... fake politician come to my tongue, but aren't they all?

I hope people arent taking the Oprah route and voting for Obama cause he's black. I agree its both progressive and positive, but until people vote for him because he's best qualified its a bad idea.

I'm realizing more and more how the internet is changing politics... even here we get to express uninterupted views on the issues, swap dirt, sources, and eventually educate ourselves. Good Stuff.

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Well, it's not that we can do anything about it, directly... and we shouldnt. Just vote. Whoever is elected is OUR president and it's pretty evident that we almost ALWAYS get the president we need at the time.

If hillary is elected she'll be my president. And I'll hope for the best. Not to say I wont bitch and moan and make fun of her. But not to call her an idiot.. and certainly not outside the family.