Papa?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by dukefandave1, Apr 24, 2005.

1. dukefandave1

dukefandave1 New Member

We need Papa back in the line-up. Though listed as healthy they did not use him against Chelsea. I hope we see him next Saturday.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

He should be back next Saturday against Everton. It is always good to take an extra week off with those hamstring injuries. Hopefully Papa will be back in top form for the last four games and lead us to safety.

3. martin

martin New Member

Re: RE: Papa?

Amen to that. We have some tough matches left and the cushion is pretty thin. Papa can make a big difference.

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Papa?

Papa played the first half of yesterday's reserve match against Chelsea. He ame through unscathed and looks set to go against Everton this weekend. This is a real boost to the team and it would be great to get Papa back on the score sheet in his return.

On a side note, the reserves drew with Chelsea 1-1. I am not sure why, but Ian Pearce was playing alone up front as Fulham's only striker. That being said, I am guessing we did not have a lot of movement and flow in that department. We must have a real striker shortage on the reserve level.