NYC: Fulham vs. Blackburn

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, Nov 21, 2007.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

Sunday at 11am. Anyone interested? Or will everyone be out of town for Thanksgiving weekend?

2. RDG

RDG Member

Lessee: mother out of hospital; marketing and chores should be done by Sunday; relatives/friends not coming in this weekend. Barring unforeseen circumstances, should be a plan.

Hope all have a happy Thanksgiving!

3. jmh

jmh New Member

RDG and anyone else who went to Nevada's: I'm sorry I didn't make it. My original plan for Saturday called for going out after an 8pm hockey game, but the revised plan involved starting drinking at 3:30, continuing straight through dinner and the hockey game until about 2am. The revised plan led to a severe hangover and an inability to arise in time for the game. Again, sorry!

4. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Sorry for my recent truancy. I've got to get myself up off the couch and out to Nevadas soon. Unfortunately, I'll be working during the Man U match. They couldn't throw me a bone and put this one on FSC so I could at least use my snazzy new DVR to watch it? Damn.

5. RDG

RDG Member

Small turnout, but the patrons were pro-FFC. Unfrotunately, there were a lot of WHU fans left over from the early match. The way they were acting, one would have thought they'd won the match by 6 goals. Ah, well.