NYC: Fulham @ Chelscum, Sat. 5/2, 10am

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, Apr 27, 2009.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

Coming down the home stretch with a legitimate shot at Fulham's highest EVER league finish? Against the Blue Poo? You don't really have an excuse not to show up, do you? I mean, my sister is getting married next Sunday, but I'm still structuring my travel plans around this match.

And it should be noted that while a game at the Dog Track will never be easy, the Blue Poo are almost certainly out of the title running and mathematically unable to finish out of a Champions League spot, so, you know, there's a chance they could get complacent and unmotivated and give us a shot, isn't there?

2. RDG

RDG Member

It doesn't look good for me. Anyone who's sold a house can empathize. I have a lot of final touches to do this weekend. Ugh. Have a beer for me.

Heeyyyyy, maybe I can get you guys to help after the match, THEN ply you with beer . . .

3. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Good point, Josh. You forgot to add that this is sandwiched between their two legs with Barca, so they might be resting regulars.

That said, I'm going to have to be a "maybe" because of a ill-scheduled futon delivery.

4. jmh

jmh New Member

No offense to our lads, but Chelsea must feel fairly lucky to have this fixture in between the two legs of the CL semi; Barcelona have to go to Madrid this weekend with the league title hanging in the balance.

5. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

I will not only make it, but I will gladly sing loudly and poorly when Fulham silences the Scum of Southwest London. Which I will certainly hope will happen.

6. jmh

jmh New Member

At least you recognize it! :D

Geoff?

7. sublicon

sublicon New Member

i'm there!

8. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Give it to them from me the fricken filth.

9. sublicon

sublicon New Member

I hope they put us downstairs. I hate upstairs for these matches.