NYC: Fulham at Spurs, Friday 12/26, 8am

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jmh, Dec 21, 2008.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

Following up on the discussion from the last match thread, Jack told us yesterday that the shirt is done being framed but he hasn't picked it up from the framing store yet. He expects to do so this week and have it up by Friday morning's match; it'll apparently be taking the spot of a Sunderland shirt, which seems only appropriate since I don't think I've ever seen a Sunderland fan at Nevada's. I'll bring my camera; hopefully many of us will bring ourselves!

2. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

We eagerly await pictures.

3. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

I'm going to get up real early and train it up there for this one. For the shirt! And to see Spurs fall to the best team in the EPL that wears white shirts!

4. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

As I said Saturday, I have to work this Friday, so it doesn't look like I can make it. The crappy thing is since I'm going to the Jets game Sunday I may not be able to make the Chelsea match either. I'll keep you posted.

5. RDG

RDG Member

AAAAACKKK!!!!

I shall NOT be at the Boxing Day match, as I am going to my in-laws, kicking and screaming. However, I should be at the match on the 28th. If I still have any money, first round's on me.

6. sublicon

sublicon New Member

I have a date on Friday night (*applause*), so barring any unforeseen obstacles (the date going TOO well, perhaps - ZING!), I will be there on Saturday morning bright and early, I promise.

7. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

Great, but there's no game on Saturday morning. It's Friday (tomorrow) morning.

8. nmancini04

nmancini04 New Member

Obviously I'm not there (I'm at work), but I hope we can reenact the shirt unveiling on Sunday (I will be there and then heading to the Jets game straight from).

9. jmh

jmh New Member

There wasn't any shirt unveiling - it's hanging and we saw it, but since it was just me and John and Geoff, and Jack wasn't there either, we figured we'd wait to do pictures and whatever else until Sunday.

10. Optimizer

Optimizer New Member

[​IMG]

I took a bad photo all by myself anyway. Just because it was there.