NFL Week Eight: Michael Vick malaise/hysteria

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Nov 1, 2006.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

As a fan of the victim of the second week of his 're-birth', I gritted what's left of my teeth in frustration....

Always a danger as a brilliant running QB, he apparently has discovered how to be a passing quarterback... will this last?

Can opposing defenses learn how to throw his timing off?
    - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -

Not that the Falcons WON that game, still apparent Bengals lost by neglecting their run game.

Dallas shows how much attitude matters, it wasnt that Romo was great... it was that he could still finish a play when receivers were covered, and his protection broke down.

Bears have shown me they are for real... at top echelon, anyway. They are finally a complete team and have the confidence, now, to shake off any single game poor performance.

And New England is still NE... doesnt matter WHO is on the team, as long as one of them is Tom Brady and the coach is Belichick.

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

RE: NFL Week Nine: Michael Vick malaise/hysteria

Falcons baby!!! ha-ha, Vicktimized!!

Still, I guess Cincy holds a small place in my heart. Since I was born there.

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

It will be interesting to see how the Bears do in the middle of November when they have a trio of road games at the NY Giants, at the NY Jets and then at the NE Patriots. That is a tough stretch of games on the east coast.

4. mnlandshark

mnlandshark New Member

I'm still having nightmarish flashbacks to the opening drive on Monday night... I was at the game... The Pats come out in a spread formation, no running back... the Vikes fans are all waiting for NE to pound the ball out, throw in some play action and make it a defensive struggle... and well, we all know how that worked out...

Belichik is a genius... I hate to say it... but the man knows how to gameplan...

5. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Poor Browns fans.... it must REALLY suck to have booed Belichick out of Cleveland and see this..
    heh..