New Piece by Jimmy Conrad

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Kickflip89, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Kickflip89

Kickflip89 New Member

2. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

Ha-ha! That was good stuff. For some reason, the pro-turf question was the best to me. You know Beckham doesn't want to play on that crap.

"...his brain will tell his mouth, his mouth will tell the trainer,...I ain't playing today."

3. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Gave me a great laugh at the office today. Conrad has some great comedic talents and has modesty by the boat loads.

How often does he post his blog anyways? I will need to take a look at his archive for similar stuff. Great post.

4. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

5. Jensers

Jensers New Member

I am not all the way thru it, but I have really enjoyed it and he makes some good points. It is pretty amazing that we have a league full of educated players who can produce this kind of stuff.

That is one huge plus from our system. It may not be whats best for the sport, but getting an education is great for the players.