New Member on the FulhamUSA team

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by nowayjeff, Jul 10, 2005.

1. nowayjeff

nowayjeff New Member

Hello from Dallas, Texas. My name is Nowayjeff and I have been a Fulham supporter since I saw them at the Cottage against Leyton Orient in the 95 season. My cousin has been a supporter all his life and I have been a fan since that evening. My house is completely Fulham, everyday I am wearing something Fulhamish. I didn't know this site existed until today. And when I found it I joined immediately. I hope to meet alot of you at the All Star game in Columbus. Section 123 Row 6 seats 7 & 8. I won't be able to see the game on the 27th due to work. But will be there in time for the game Saturday. Feel free to introduce yourself at the match. I hope everyone will be singing and in good form..

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Great.. dont forget to try and make the pre-game tailgate.

3. nowayjeff

nowayjeff New Member

We will be there, thanks pettyfog.

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome aboard Jeff! I am glad you founbd the site. In addition to the tailgate Pettyfog mentioned, we are having a post-match party for FulhamUSA at the Frog Bear Bar, http://www.frogbearbar.com. That will be Saturday night and I hope you and your girlfriend can make it to that as well.

5. Jux

Jux New Member

Good to see someone from my hometown. My parents lived in Mesquite, TX when I was born, although I did most of my growing up in Central Ohio. Looking forward to seeing you at the festivities.

6. nowayjeff

nowayjeff New Member

Re: RE: New Member on the FulhamUSA team

Cheers Jux, I like Mesquite alot, and I live just about ten minutes away. I am sure you are looking forward to this game as much as I am. I can't wait to see the Crew stadium. We are awaiting the new F.C. Dallas (who are in great form at the moment) stadium to be finished..It's now officially known as Pizza Hut Park. Sounds like a bad joke. But I am sure by early photos, we will have possibly the best soccer specific stadium that could possibly give the Home Depot Center a run for its money. I know when we get to Columbus, my girlfriend will want to find the nearest shopping center, so hopefully it will be close to the Courtyard Marriott. Only 17 days till departure.

7. Jux

Jux New Member

Re: RE: New Member on the FulhamUSA team

Mrs.Jux and I want to go down and see a game there sometime. It's an excuse to show her Dallas and to see the new stadium. I was hoping that I could've gone this fall to the MLSCup and cheer on the local club, but....

City Center mall is within walking distance from the Marriot. Unfortunately, it has been losing stores due to the presence of the suburban malls around town. However, this is Ohio, so it is not hard to find a good mall in Columbus. For those with ground transportation, you will probably want to check out Polaris Fashion Place on the north side (a huge indoor mall) and Easton Town Center (an open air/indoor life center type mall) near Gahanna, where we live. There is apparentely an MLS All Star related event scheduled at Easton the day before the match, so I will try and get more info on that.