New Fulham Soldier In NY

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by metsfan15, Aug 28, 2006.

1. metsfan15

metsfan15 New Member

Greeting All. My name is Shaheed Vazquez and ever since the World Cup, I found myself yeerning for more quality soccer. I tried to get into MLS but it just wasnt my cup of tea. After lots of research I was drawn to the team of my favorite MNT player (Brian McBride) and as they say the rest is history. I love your website, lot of great info. I finally feel like Im home.

Shaheed

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome to FulhamUSA Shaheed! I am glad you found the site and that you enjoy it. I am hoping Brian McBride can open his scoring account in the very near future as we need some help from him and others up front.

Welcome aboard and if you have any questions, let us know.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome aboard Shaheed...not only Fulham fans use this board but you'll also find some Mets fans as well!

Glad you found us, its great to see more and more fans join up in support of our Whites.

4. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

You will also find some brave Braves Fans, still holding onto very dim hopes of a wild card.

Welcome Shaheed!