New Fan In TX

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by TonyTX42, Jun 29, 2006.

1. TonyTX42

TonyTX42 New Member

Hey everybody! I caught football fever again (after having played for the better part of the last 22 years) from watching the World Cup, and decided it was high time to follow the EPL closely. Life's more fun when you have a team to cheer for, so I chose Fulham, and now I'm itching for August to come!
    I'm originally from (and currently live in) Houston, TX and am planning a giant move to Seattle in a few months. I'm tremendously happy to join a group of such obviously supportive people. Great job on the site and COME ON YOU WHITES!!!

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome Tony! I am like you in the fact that I am ready for the season to begin. I hope Chris Coleman bolsters the squad a bit before the opening match and I am confident he will.

You will see a friendly bunch of Fulham supporters here and we are always happy to have new people join!

You have picked a good club to support! Welcome aboard and if you ever have questions, let us know.

Cheers!
    Tom

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hello Tony,
    You've found the right place for Fulham. Houston eh?! Is it hot and muggy down there yet or what?! I spent a good few months down there for work in June last year, quite enjoyed the place.

Anywho, so how did you find us? Any reason for Fulham in general? Lastly, so not only "why Fulham" but "Why Seattle?"!

Thanks for dropping by and lets hope for a productive season.

COYW's,
    Mike

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Hey, Tony.

Welcome from me as well. We need more Texans in this outfit. There's precious little class when we're not around.

Seattle, huh? Same amount of rain, just not 50% of the annual amount over 5 days!

5. TonyTX42

TonyTX42 New Member

Wow... so many questions...
    I was referenced to FUSA by the guy that runs planetfulhamfc.com; I decided on Fulham after reading the histories of all the EPL teams and it (and the team colors/logo) was the most attractive to me, what with the amazing story behind Craven Cottage and the whole saga of the team. Lastly, Seattle because I think I heard "Go West, (not so) young man!" and I'm gonna be going to art school up there, eventually being a graphic designer, hopefully working with musicians either there or back here in Texas (most likely Austin).
    And yes, it's hot and muggy as crap down here. And it's just gonna get worse.
    Thanks for the welcome!