Nevada Smiths

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by NJGlen, Dec 2, 2005.

1. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

On Sunday I had a run in with the younger barman who gave me a really hard time about putting the Fulham game on one of the TVs for the 1pm delay on FSC. My old man was in town and I was so happy to bring him into NYC to watch the game with a few pints and head for lunch afterwards. He really took the gloss of it and enjoyed his position of 'power'.

The barman was a real a-hole and gave me a really hard time before agreeing to put the game on. The problem is, I could not be rude back to him because I really wanted to see the game. I'd also think about staying away from the place, but its the best for watching football (with audible commentary) in NYC.

However, from now on I'd appreciate if any other FulhamUSA patrons at Nevada Smniths made sure not to tip the staff...I believe Mike has had his issues there too.

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

What was this guys problem? What else was playing at 1 pm that they gave you a hard time about sacrificing 1 tv?? MUPPETS!

I'll still go cause you are right, its got a great atmosphere for matches but I won't be tipping ever again.

3. RDG

RDG Member

Let's see, no food, poor attitude by barstaff, possibly no match. Hmmmmm. And this is "great atmosphere"??!? Hey, I might as well go to someplace along Queens Blvd. and get better pints, easily get them to put on the match AND get harassed by MU fans!
    :3d footy: [I couldn't find a smile with a palm firmly hitting the forehead.]

4. AGreen16

AGreen16 Member

I think McCormacks is better then Nevada Smiths.
    I know that our next two are going to beshown on tape delay on FSC

5. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Which two games?

6. AGreen16

AGreen16 Member

They are both going to be shown on the MOndays following the game. Nerwcastle and the next game after that.

7. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Dare we go to Nevada Smiths for the ManU game?

8. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

I'm pretty sure the West Ham game is actually on Monday and is being shown live. :D