Need Fulham Gear?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Oct 11, 2005.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hello all,
    I will be attending the Charlton away match next Monday and will be in London for about 5 days.

Should anyone need/want me to pick up anything from the club shop, just let me know. I'm more than happy to bring it back and ship it out upon my return.

If you have just one or two items, I can pay for them myself and then you pay me when you get the items. If you have a bunch of stuff you want to order, just call the club shop, put in your order and then tell them that 'a dodgy yank named Mike' will be swinging by to pick it up over the weekend.

I personally will be getting Fulhams Third kit, thus I'll be at the club shop anyway.

2. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

I may want that Puma training shirt they were wearing in columbus. I'll let you know what I decide Mike.

3. DCDave

DCDave Member

Mike,

Thanks a bunch!! I will be putting in an order. I'll call the club shop directly and let you know when I've ordered.

Dave

4. americanmike

Ok JC, let me know.

Dave, no problem, all you have to do is when you order, send me an email with a list of the stuff you ordered and as well as a blurb just saying that you are letting me pick up your stuff.

5. americanmike

I've got a few things to pick up for a couple of the FUSA crew.

If anyone else wants anything, don't hesitate to ask. I am currently in Joll ol' England and will be visiting the shop either Saturday or Sunday. Not too late to order if you would like something.

Mike