1. Flamingcokecans

Flamingcokecans New Member

I don't know why I didn't mention this sooner, but ianhux's Fed up post reminded me that I should.

For anyone in the Southeast (mainly South Carolina), there is a small round robin style tournament taking place at the Charleston Battery Stadium (USL-1). The first two rounds have already been played, but tomorrow at 5pm EST there is a double header featuring Real Salt Lake vs Toronto FC and DC United vs Charleston Battery. The Battery have been a very consistently good usl team who last year lost to DC United in the final of the Lamar Hunt Open Cup (the American FA Cup) and where the American "Giant Killers" quite often.

Figure no one will make it, but it is 2 mls games for $25

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

we had something similar down here prior to last season. A combination of a heavy work schedule [them was the days] and band and church committments kept me from taking advantage.

You've got some other FulhAmericans in your area, Brad. You should check it out. The price is right!

3. Flamingcokecans

Flamingcokecans New Member

Yeah, me and a couple of friends are going down to enjoy the games. I went to a good bit of the Battery's home games last summer and really enjoyed the games.

If anyone else decides to go, let me know.
    You can prepurchase tickets from their website:
    www.charlestonbattery.com