MLS in South Texas

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by HatterDon, Jan 28, 2008.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Well, for a week anyhow. HatterMom just found this in the morning paper:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/stor ... 14c60.html

I'll be checking out at least some of these matches. If any of you Houston-area folks are planning a Spring Training roadtrip, let me know. I'd love to meet you guys. Also, just for ClevelandMo, I'll see if I can get Brian Ching's autograph.

The last sentence of this article surprised me, since I don't remember any previous visit to this area by MLS teams. Perhaps I was out of town, or perhaps the local press ignored it.

2. Markus

Markus Member

Read this in the morning's Chronicle.
    Sounds like a cool deal, really good for SanAntoino.

Did you see though, they'll be playing in a high-school stadium? The closer the better. :)

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

and one on the outskirts of town. Coming down? In between the two matches there's a Tim and Bob Show performance at a place with the best pizza in the area.

4. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

Thanks for thinking of me Hatter. While I consider myself too mature for autographs, my boys would love it! Hopefully, Ching will be injury-free by then.

Sounds like you'll get to see some good players.