1. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Does anyone else have nay interest in going to a MetroStars game? I went a few seasons ago and was pissed off at the number of second rate central/south american players who were playing slow, boring football that did not even constitute Div 2 level back home. However, as I watch more on the TV here, it seems that the US farm system is working well and it might be a good opportunity to watch some good young american players with a sprinkling of veterans. Any takers?

2. Krista

Krista New Member

I'm actually going this Saturday. Long story, but I got a pair of tickets from Jack Keane. I'm even doing the whole Empire Supporters Club tailgate and I was promised to be taught some Metrostars chants -- what could those be like?

It sounds like fun and I definitely want to go to some more matches -- especially Galaxy when cry baby Donovan comes to town.