McBridefan1 from Massachusettes

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by McBridefan1, Apr 9, 2007.

1. McBridefan1

McBridefan1 New Member

What's up folks just stopped by on this important day at the cottage to say hi. Man City game about to kick off in 40 minutes. Does Demarcus Beasley even play for them any more? Hope not because Fulham need this win badly. And Demarcus is one of my favorite players on the National team. Well I hope all my fellow american fulham fans enjoy today's game see you L8er.

McBridefan1

2. McBridefan1

McBridefan1 New Member

Hello McBridefan1 nice to meet you 15 minutes left til kick off Come on Fulham!!!

3. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Don't mean to cut in on your conversation w/yourself, but I'll echo the welcome aboard. Beasley is actually starting today, but hopefully will pick the next game to start to get his confidence back.

4. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

McBridefan1 makes it official.

We welcome all fans of the most genuinely fantastic team in all the footy world.

5. McBridefan1

McBridefan1 New Member

Damned Beasley, mixed emotions about him today. Proud as an american very sad as a Fulham fan.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Welcome McBridefan1, always glad to have another contributor to the post. Sorry if we're a little slow to that welcome, but good to have you aboard.

However, as you tour the message board, you'll see that continually responding to one's own postings is the perview of Pettyfog, and you might already need to send 2 cents to Columbus in royalties. :lol:

In any event, thanks for joining us for the late season queasies! Where in Mass are you from?

7. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Heh.... while that's easy to do for anyone with mod privileges, and I've done it before, I'll fall on the sword only when it was me.

Welcome, anyway.. McBfan1

8. McBridefan1

McBridefan1 New Member

I'm from Lowell, Ma and thankyou all for writing your welcomes. I was a little bit of an ass, responding to myself. I didn't mean it as a deficit on your part, for not answering I was just having some fun. Sad day today, but I was glad for Beasley proving his worth. We really need a win to be sure and stay up. Oh well, I am sad but there are some English folks, ready to throw themselves into the Thames. As a Red Sox fan I feel their pain.

9. Pod

Pod New Member

Hey there MBF1 thought I'd see what the USA board is like. Good so far.
    Looking forward to Vegas now not long to go!

10. Pod

Pod New Member

Got to see if my avatar works

11. McBridefan1

McBridefan1 New Member

Hi Pod sorry I don't get on this MB very often but it is a slow day on the English board so I though I would stop by this one and see if any of my fellow americans were talking shop. There are a lot of USMNT games coming up so I need to get my US fix.

12. Jonathan_Carter

Jonathan_Carter New Member

Western Massachusetts Whites Fan

Hello from Granby in Western Massachusetts (a suburb of Springfield). I am a big fan and saw FFC play at Villa Park two seasons ago. Does anyone in Western Massachusetts visit a pub on game day? If so, let me know!