Man. U get the benefit again.

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Aztattooedsean77, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Aztattooedsean77

Aztattooedsean77 New Member

4 injury minutes some how becomes 6 extra injury minutes providing them just enough time to get the winner today against Man. City as if I am surprised.

Very good match for Bellamy although he will probably get in trouble for slapping the Man U fan who supposedly spit on him. Pics are going around the web.

It just doesn't surprise me when Chelski or ManUre get those home cooking type of benefits. Also sickening to see Sir Alex all smug talking to 4th ref. :?

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Had laugh when his post match complaint about the added time Mark Hughes conceded that in his playing days at Old Trafford getting extra time and the benefit of the doubt on most calls was appreciated, but now that he is on the other end he's beginning to change his mind :shock:

3. andypalmer

andypalmer Active Member

I thought ManCity was robbed of a point. Citeh is for real this year and will bust up the Big Four, which I think is good for the league.

4. Jensers

Jensers New Member

As they pointed out in the review show - the time added was within the accepted amount due to the goal celebration and also the sub...

That being said... It was total BS.