London Football

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by storts, Mar 30, 2007.

1. storts

storts New Member

Recently we have created a brand new online site and forum. After the success of the temporary forum we decided to buy the domain and proper site and make a go of the online forum. I really need some more Fulham fans a. All our welcome. The site is called London football and is for all the capitals fans. Hopefully the banter will be superb. However Fulham fans are in short supply and very hard to find. So If this is to forward then I am sorry but I really could use your help. Up the Cottagers, proper London support . I do not think it is right for a London forum not to have any fans of one of the biggest clubs in then capital please help me rectify this. We have 100 members in just under 5 days so you can see we are growing rapidly, please be part of that and make Fulham one of the busiest London club boards
    Hope to see you there, all the best

http://www.london-football.info

2. GaryBarnettFanClub

GaryBarnettFanClub New Member

storts, your front page says it all:

Charlton,
    West Ham,
    Arsenal,
    Spurs,
    Chelsea,
    Watford,
    Leyton Orient,
    Dagenham and Redbridge.

No mention of Fulham, Brentford, QPR, Milwall or Palace on the front page.

Your news page is just picking up the RSS feed from BBC.

Also tried going to your forum, it timed out. Not surpised you have had no interest from supporters of Londons oldest pro club. I should imagine it will decend into a bitching match between gooners and spurs fans. Good luck for the future.

3. storts

storts New Member

Thanks for the reply.

The front page was a very quick bit of work. All London clubs will get a mention, it just needs updating. Sorry about that.

So far the site has gone very well. Some extremely good topics with 100 members on board. No bitching so far. Millwall and Palace fans are having great banter as well