**Logos** Round 4

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Dec 30, 2005.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

The designer tried something different this time, let it be told:

Design 1:
    [​IMG]

Design 2:
    [​IMG]

Design 3:
    [​IMG]

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Not bad, although the US portion of the flag could be construed as a Texas flag or a Chile flag or something else.

The FulhamUSA.com portion is pretty cool though.

3. DCDave

DCDave Member

These are reaaly good designs. I'd be happy with any of them. I like the two of them with the shield the best because it liks Fulham, England, and the US. I'd pick #3 with a couple of more stars in the blue US field. The only other (minor) option would be to use the English flag instead of the UK flag, but if you picked #3, right now, that'd be great..

4. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

I'd go with #3...and like everyone else add a few small white stars to Old Glory. Not sure about the white stripe in the middle of the badge.

5. americanmike

Smokin and I also like #3 with a few changes...

I personally think that if we could somehow tie the badge back to Fulham somehow, it would be perfect. I'll work on a few things myself and post it later this week.

6. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

i like design number 3 best with the 2nd layout....

3 is the most striking but the 2nd layout lends itself better to future products (banners, bags etc...)

7. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Likewise... #3, with #2's shield

8. Jux

Jux New Member

I like #3 as is.

9. DCDave

DCDave Member

Once we get a "word" part of the logo and a "sheild" part, we can use them in the format of #2 (shield over words) and #3 (shield next to words). XM, for example, does such a thing. For example, for the web site banner, we might want the shield next to the logobut for the shirt, we may want the shield above the logo (so we can make it bigger).

10. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

good point dave!

11. americanmike

Logo option...your thoughts?

I took everything I liked about both shields and threw them into one and included a few more stars...your thoughts?!

[​IMG]

12. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Logo option...your thoughts?

Mike, nice work! I think this is a good design. I should have mentioned this before, but I did not. The Soccer ball in the .com from design #2 is really cool and helps outsiders know that we are affiliated in one way or another with soccer. It would be cool to incorporate that with this design.

Sorry I have not been as active participating in this. Work has been a bit crazy of late. It is slowing down a bit now, but I am still a bit busy with things.

13. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

RE: Logo option...your thoughts?

I have kept my mouth shut for a while because I really like the first round of designs and think that trying to incorporate both the US and UK flags is trying to cram too much in, and its a shame we've lost the soccer ball.

Having said that, we all have opinions and seeing as I appear to be in the minority I am keeping my mouth shut because I think that anything I have to add won't be that productive.

As with the production of all logos, not everyone will be happy and I think the final decision should rest with Tom and Mike.

14. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Well, me too, I guess... I really like the ball in the shield, and like it preceding text. More adaptable IMO.

But this is my last... it's gotten better, as far as the lettering make-up and I expect Tom and Mike to select a close variant on the last

15. Jux

Jux New Member

Excellent work. I agree with the others that I liked having a soccer ball somewhere in the logo for recognition. However, I am very happy with it as shown. As for above vs. beside, I think Dave has a good idea that both orientations could be used, depending on us (T-shirt vs banner).

16. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

yup, i like it just how it is now....perfick!!