Lehmann vs. Ricardo

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by dcheather, Jul 1, 2006.

1. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

You know I'm almost hoping these two face off in a penalty shoot-out. A sick and twisted idea, I know.

Any idea on when/how it would end? And which keeper would you prefer to have on your team in such a situation?

My vote goes to Ricardo, he seemed to read the players's movement a bit better than Lehmann (who seems to be use more instinct).

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Ricardo for me too. He is money in these situations. Unfortunately England knows all too well in both Euro 2004 and World Cup 2006.

3. martin

martin New Member

Depends on how good Lehmann's cheat sheet is :wink:

4. rumstove

rumstove New Member

Re: RE: Lehmann vs. Ricardo

I missed the Germany match and I heard the commentators talking about it today before England v Portugal. what was it? Lehmann had a piece of paper with notes on which way each player usually goes when taking penalities?

5. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Lehmann vs. Ricardo

Yeah, it was actually pretty funny Rumstove. He would reach into his sock on the side of the goal and read it, stuff it back in his sock and do his work. The scouting must have been right on as Lehmann was solid during the shootout.