Lamar Hunt Interview

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by pettyfog, Jun 11, 2005.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Recorded Wednesday, by Nick and Steven on World Soccer Daily:

Interview
    Needs RealPlayer

Lamar on Soccer, MLS, and its place in the US sports market, ManU/Glazer v NFL/Gambling issues... etc.
    VERY broad ranging and no real soft-balls... but mainly dealing with the biz aspects

After the interview - After patting themselves on the back for having Lamar and Michael Owen on in same week; on Liverpool/ Champs, MLS Relegation, etc
    THEN they speculate on ManU effects long-run!

Thanks to Chicago Tom for pointing it out to me, Obviously Mr Hunt is my owner hero but he means a WHOLE lot to all NFL, MLS and US SOCCER fans

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Apologies, all-round! That is to either a replay or looped stream.

Evidently I was incredibly lucky and clicked on it just as the Lamar interview started, thus thought it was archived.

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Re: RE: Lamar Hunt Interview

This is a loop. The show runs for two hours and it repeats itself over and over. It was a good interview and it should be noted that Lamar Hunt has been a big factor in the development of soccer and the MLS here in the States. He sounds like a class act. Give it a listen.

Actually, a quick plug......World Soccer Daily is quite a good show to listen to. Steven and Nick are two no holds barred people who say it like it is. It is a good show that talks about both the MLS and the Premiership. It is on Monday-Friday from 11AM EDT-1PM EDT. Lots of free prizes. In fact, I won a Fulham jersey on the show. Check it out:

http://nickandsteven.com

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: RE: Lamar Hunt Interview

One last thing, I did an interview with Steven Cohen and I will be posting the article with the Q/A on Thursday of next week.