Just another Newbie

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by masshlx, Jan 14, 2007.

1. masshlx

masshlx New Member

Hi. My name is Patrick. I live between Boston and the Cape. I found this site today after searching around for a more active Fulham community than the one on Big Soccer. I had searched around there and found the thread from 2004 that was the catalyst for this site.
    My reasons for following Fulham are probably not as direct as others here. I have been a big footy fan for the past 10 years, but have not followed any Premiership team. I basically follow the local MLS team, the Revolution and a Conference side over the pond, Halifax (hometown here). But with Dempsey jumping to Fulham I've become interested in them and plan on getting to know them as much as I can (wife, kids, work, be warned!! ;))
    I haven't been across the pond in 23 years, gonna be a few more before I get back, so I'll have to live with catching them on Fox Soccer.

Cheers,
    Patrick

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hello Patrick,
    No one is ever 'just another newbie' but none-the-less, we're always glad when fans find us. Between Boston and the cape eh? So somewhere near the Plymouth bay area? I have lots of friends up in Boston, most being my former college roomates which are scattered across Boston and the suburbs, Lawrence, Woburn etc.

Welcome to FUSA

COYW's

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

You know, signing Dempsey is going to bring a lot more folks to the fold, just like signing McBride and Runstrom did. Whatever! The more the merrier!

Welcome aboard!