Italian league halted by violence

Discussion in 'Prem talk, Those Other Leagues, and International' started by Jacob, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Jacob

Jacob New Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6326513.stm

I'm glad the English game has calmed down a bit. I couldn't imagine taking the wife and kids to a game over there. (If I had a wife and kids). On the other hand I wouldn't think twice to bring the family to a Chelsea vs Fulham match.

I hope they get everything sorted out. :(

2. Buchanan

Buchanan New Member

Yah, I heard about that. That's some crazy stuff. But nothing particularly new I guess.

I also wish them all the best getting things back in order.

3. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

It's just insane to think people are killed in this manner. Tossing an explosive into a car with somebody in it? And over a soccer match? Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised by the cruelty of human beings, but...