Is it possible to get tickets to ManU game on March 1st?

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by mercitron, Jan 25, 2008.

1. mercitron

mercitron New Member

I will be over in London for a few days at the end of February/beginning of March. Imagine my joy and subsequent dispair when I saw that Fulham was playing a home game... against Manchester United. I've read the club's website on selling tickets to these "Grade A" matches and see that they're all sold out anyways.

Does anyone have any tips on places I could look for tickets to the game? Online, on the street before the game? Does it work to beg the club to make an exception and sell some tickets to an American who'll just be there for one game?

Any help will be appreciated!

Michael

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

I would say your only hope is to get a Fulham Hospitality package although prices are real high.

If I had more than a couple of weeks notice, I might of been able to help you out directly, as I have a season ticket. I am currently trying to get two other yank FFC fans sorted via a couple of extra tickets but your best bet is the Hospitality...mega expensive but it will get you in.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsA ... dHosp.aspx