History of Fulham Kits

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by TonyTX42, Aug 4, 2006.

1. TonyTX42

TonyTX42 New Member

I'm an avid reader of ESPN.com Page 2's Paul Lukas, a.k.a. Uniwatch. He has his own site (www.uniwatchblog.com) and, while scouring the archives for writeups on soccer, I came across this really remarkable site:

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Fulham/Fulham.htm

It's a complete history of Fulham's kits from inception to the brand new ones! (Count me amongst the evident minority of those who actually really like the new kit)
    The cool thing is that he's got the kits from all the English teams. I highly recommend checking this out (if, of course, you're into that sort of thing...)

2. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Thanks, Tony. I'll share this site with the missus who is a costume historian.

3. BC

BC New Member

Great site! Thanks for the link. I too like the new Fulham kits.

4. Zack

Zack New Member

very cool! for all the history that english footey has, i guess they dont fancy taking up "retro days" that baseball and football here do.....i mean personally i enjoy "retro day" when the devil rays play...i mean it reminds you of the days when they sucked.....wait a minute :3d funny:

overall, the site is a cool bit on the whites...thanks for the find

5. TonyTX42

TonyTX42 New Member

Glad everyone liked the site!

In other Fulham kit news, according to www.uniwatchblog.com, the new long-sleeve shirts will have extra-long sleeves with cut-out thumb holes. It's an interesting look...