Hello!/Help Finding Jersey

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by lanceanderson, Mar 20, 2007.

1. lanceanderson

lanceanderson New Member

So nice to find this site! I saw the special article on ESPN.com and checked out the site. Nice work! I'm a huge soccer fan and am frustrated with the lack of attention the sport gets in the states...We get more covereage of offseason NFL than in-season soccer! So frustrating!

Anyway...can anyone help me find a place to get an authentic Fulham replica jersey? The club shop is sold out of home and away shirts and I want a 2006-2007 jersey desperately! Thanks!

Lance

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Welcome, Lance.. where ya from?

Did you try ebay? You know of course, to only buy from sellers with a 97 or higher rating..

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Ebay would be your best bet as Pettyfog mentioned, but with Airness not providing the club with an ample supply this season, they might be tough to come across.

I do believe Yanks Abroad was selling Fulham kits as well. Give that a shot. They might be expensive, but if you are willing to spend, I am sure there is a kit out there with your name on it.

4. lanceanderson

lanceanderson New Member

I am from Ohio.

Thanks for the help, but I did try ebay and didn't see any jerseys...just club stickers, etc. I'll try Yanks Abroad though. Thanks again!

Lance

5. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome lance! If you don't find any airness kits, just wait for the new kit for next season...(heard it might be Nike)

6. lanceanderson

lanceanderson New Member

That is the problem...I LOVE the 2006-2007 kit. I'm worried I won't like the new kit.

7. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

Re: RE: Hello!/Help Finding Jersey

Do you know when the new shirts will be released or at least available for the public to view?

I just saw that Adidas released Liverpool's new strip and I was just wondering.

Cheers