HELLO - Again!?

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Bocacrumbs, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Bocacrumbs

Bocacrumbs New Member

Hello again everyone, I almost took the hint...as soon as I registered on the site you guys 'left for maintenance'. I am now hooked so good to see you boys got this place back in action.

Too bad my other introductory post has been either deleted or when you moved you didn't use the latest database. No matter.

Good to be back

Karen

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Welcome aboard Karen! The site definitely needed an upgrade as I am sure many of the regulars can atest to. Anyways, we all look forward to having you on the site and reading your thoughts about our beloved Fulham.

Cheers!
    Tom

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

And wlecome back, Karen..

Where you from and how did you find us?

4. Bocacrumbs

Bocacrumbs New Member

Thanks!

I am a 'bird' in my mid-twenties who hails from Albuquerque, NM. I have actually been reading FulhamUSA and its board for some time now and I figured this was a good of a time as ever to post an intro.

I started with a general interest in the EPL but FulhamUSA is what made me a Fulham fan. It seems like the core bunch of people on here are quite nice but also everyone that posts seems good hearted much like the way people have described the local London fan base. So in the end its amazing how a smaller team from the EPL can bring so many US fans together.

Also, it was good to see other girls post here, like Mrs. Jux, DCHeather, Misswitch2 and a girl named Jill I one point I think posted. Sorry guys but girl power!

5. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I am glad to read FulhamUSA helped bring you over to the good side of Fulham. The main goal of Fulham is to unite and bring together supporters of Fulham so it is nice to see that happening in your case.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Welcome to the site, Karen, from a graduate of Highland High School in Albuquerque ... lo these many many many years ago.

7. Bocacrumbs

Bocacrumbs New Member

WOW, a fellow Albuquerquian? Yes I made that word up but I went to Albuquerque highschool home of the Bulldogs.

I see there intro forum has been the more popular one in the last few days, moving that server was great timing.

Thanks again guys and girls.