Happy Birthday, Tom Wille

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HatterDon, Oct 10, 2014.

1. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Today is Tom's birthday. Known to us oldies as "Chicago Tom," Tom and "American Mike" created the original FulhamUSA.com. I doubt if Tom checks out the site anymore. The last time I talked Fulham to him was about 3 years ago, and I don't think he was paying all that much attention to Fulham or English football at all.

Nevertheless, he's a genuinely nice guy and he and Mikey did us all a huge favor. So ... where in the hell is the birthday cake avatar?

2. nevzter

nevzter Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday - Tom, are you a chocolate or vanilla frosting guy? Maybe just whipped cream? Cheers and thank you.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Happy - belated - Birthday, Tom!
    Last I knew he got married, changed jobs, bought a house in the burbs, and had a kid. Not necessarily in that order.. he was working at Hallmark when he started FUSA.
    Those things change life perspectives, sometimes. Whether he reads this or not, others will when they google him. Google already returns this thread
    From Linkedin {ie; public}:
    Tom Wille
    Senior Account Manager at Digitek Computer Products
    Demographic info
    Greater Chicago Area | Information Technology and Services
    Current
    Senior Account Manager at Digitek Computer Products
    Past
    Account Manager at Hallmark Data Systems, Account Representative at Omeda, Marketing Manager at Online Investor
    Education
    Elmhurst College
    Summary
    My goals are quite simple.....to do whatever it takes to learn, grow and improve everyday to become the best that I can be in my profession.​

HatterDon likes this.