Great Site

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by EricD, Sep 21, 2007.

1. EricD

EricD New Member

Hey all,
    My name is Eric, I am 40, I live in Southern California with my wife and new baby boy, Joe.

I have played since I was a kid, and I play in a Sunday league now - 35 and over. It is still a gas to play. The league has a lot of good guys from all over the world. I coach kids in my local area because there are still a lot of parents out here that do not know how to teach the kids the basic fundamentals of the game. I am looking forward to my son's first touch.

I found this site by accident while on the Fulham FC site, and I thought what was happening here was great. Great job with the site. I check into it regularly now. Thanks for the log on help Mike.

I got interested in FFC several years ago because they appeared to be the team to give the US players an opportunity. I am glad to see the US players perform well. I am bummed that McBride got injured (glad he scored on that play) and I hope he comes back with a vengence. I love what Dempsey is doing, but it appears that it might be at the expense of the McBride injury (could be a nice combo when he comes back). Bocanegra is showing improvement in his game all the time - both in the EPL and the US National Team. I have enjoyed watching the team at Craven Cottage, and I am looking forward to this weekend's match with Man City.

Thanks for setting up the introduce yourself section.
    Eric

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Welcome Eric; nice to have a fellow southern californian on board (there's a few of us lurking about). Congrats on the new baby, and do I even have to mention your obvious great taste in first names.

3. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

welcome to the site Eric. I myself and burning the studs off my cleats in a co-ed league I play in. It's a lot of fun. We look forward to your posts and insight's into our beloved Fulham

4. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

No problem eric and welcome to the site and be sure to pass it on. Fulham coulc use all the fans it can get...