FulhamUSA Logo

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by americanmike, Dec 8, 2005.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Logo Concept Chosen

I have reviewed everyone's comments and ratings the 'CONCEPT' we will be moving forward with will be this one:

[​IMG]

The revision process works the same way as the original concept process did, whereby I give them a list of things we liked/disliked about this particular concept as well as a list of things we liked/disliked about the concepts we did not choose.

Most likely, the finished product will look nothing like this concept.

If any of you would like to give any details of what you liked/disliked about the other concepts, just post them here. I'll try and get my feedback to the designers by Thursday of this week.

Thanks again for all your help!

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Logo Update

I have completed another creative brief based on everyones assessment of the concepts and what you guys gave was a real big help.

We should see another set of logos on Thursday afternoon, I'll email you guys a link when they come in.