Fulham's 2009-10 Shirt

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Team_of_McBrides, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

I checked my email this morning and to my surprise I received an email notification from the Everton FC superstore that their new shirts go on presale sometime later this month. This got me thinking... When will Fulham's shirt be unveilled and what is everyone hoping for?

I've loved the last two shirts that Nike has designed for Fulham and as long as they keep it fairly simple it should be a hit again.

So any news on the new shirts post here. (Unless I completely overlooked another thread and in that case my apologies)

2. ToviFromSantaBarbara

ToviFromSantaBarbara New Member

RE: Fulham Shirts

yeah, i also enjoyed the last two, such classic looks. I did not like the away shirt from this year, especially the floppy collar that just looked funny while on the move. Keep it simple for the home whites, improvement on the away red/black.

My absolute fav is when we have the white shirt/black short/RED sock, awesome.

3. jimsig

jimsig Active Member

As an FYI, I was on the Fulham site yesterday and you can sign up to be alerted when you can see and pre-order the new kit.

http://shop.fulhamfc.com/

4. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

I hope they go back to the collar. That was a nice shirt.

5. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

OT -- it kills me that the site is down right now, that's the same as saying we don't want any revenue.

The collar was great on the 07-08 shirt, last year's away shirt not so much.

6. BarryP

BarryP New Member

I read someplace this morning that the new kits will be unveiled on June 15th.

7. jmh

jmh New Member

I recall hearing that the club was unhappy with the administration of the shop (including the online version) so they're retooling it during the offseason. I don't think there's anything wrong with taking the site down for a redesign as long as it isn't for too long.

8. BarryP

BarryP New Member

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsA ... pSale.aspx

New Kit Launch!

The Club is also delighted to announce that the new Home Kit will be revealed on 15th June. To mark the occasion, we will be launching a brand new online store on the same day, where you will be able to pre-order next season's strip and take advantage of an exclusive offer. You can be the first to see the new Home Shirt| by registering now where you will also receive exclusive store updates and notifications of other shirt pre-order dates and forthcoming product launches.

Be the first to see the new shirt|

9. SteveM19

SteveM19 New Member

Fair enough -- thanks Josh. I hope they put a push on it.

10. Bradical

Bradical Member

Wow, what a spectacular picture of Schwarzer in the rain:

http://shop.fulhamfc.com/

Looking forward to the new kits, although I would hope they don't mess with the away shirt too much - I've liked the last two, and they've brought us memorable results.

11. Han-Solo

Han-Solo New Member

I love the current kit and I'd never change it, but I think that these black sleeves are pretty classy!

[​IMG]

12. LaxAttack

LaxAttack Well-Known Member

Looks like the home kit will be like Arsenal's current road kit (the template, not the colors).

[​IMG]

From the little I can see in those pictures, I think I will like it.

13. ToviFromSantaBarbara

ToviFromSantaBarbara New Member

totally Aresenal away.... and i LOVED those. I remember seeing those and almost wishing i was an Arse fan so i could get it.

I'm gettin real stoked, Dempsey 23 is coming to Santa Barbara.

14. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I still can't make heads nor tails. Am I seeing black? Am I seeing shadow? The only thing clear is A3O3's green jersey. I'll wait for the official unveiling.

15. LaxAttack

I will try to photoshop this later tonight when I get home from work, but change the yellow to white, the red stipe to white and the blue to black.

[​IMG]

16. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

thanks, LAX; that will be a good look.

17. Team_of_McBrides

Team_of_McBrides New Member

From the advert posted I am head over heels for the new shirt. Looks amazing and I dig the black sleeves.

Roll on June 15th

18. LaxAttack

Here is a horribly done photoshop by myself on what I think they will be based on the pictures on the last page. I think they will be much better looking than what I could edit.

[​IMG]

19. WhitesBhoy

WhitesBhoy Active Member

20. Lyle

Lyle New Member

Black sleeves... thumbs down.