Fulhamish to the MAX!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pettyfog, Oct 25, 2015.

1. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

So the Jags are home team...
    Lead Bills 27-13 in 3rd. and in red zone 1st and goal.
    1 & 7 Run to the bunch. Stopped at the 1
    2 & 1 Run to the bunch. Stopped
    3 & 1 Run to the bunch. Stopped
    4 & 1 Run to the bunch. Stopped

What a F5555king idiot!

MicahMan likes this.
  2. pettyfog

I feel like I must be 'drunkblogging' this. But stone sober, which makes it really painful.
    What a great display of gridiron football. Mediocrity abounds.
    Now 31-27 Bills
    If you look at the PbP, you can tell the Jags just found new ways to lose. Like a QB who cant complete a pass to an open man just ten yards away. Didnt even reach his feet.

3. pettyfog

So the guy who cant complete a screen pass to save save his ass can throw a TD bomb. Jax retakes the lead with 2 to go. Bills can tie with a FG. Can you guess what will happen?

4. pettyfog

SoCalJoe likes this.
  5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Great stuff Mr. Fog, not sure how, but you made a Jags/Bills game interesting.

6. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

I've been a Jags fan from the beginning, so rooting for Fulham felt like a natural extension. When Jacksonville was up 21-3 early my youngest son said "You know they are still going to lose." To which I responded "Yes, yes, but I can at least enjoy a lead while we have it!" Amazingly they managed to lose the lead and still win.

They are having similar seasons. If Jacksonville's games this year ended after three quarters they would be first in the AFC South, just like if Fulham's games ended at 85 minutes they would be close to a playoff team. One difference for me is that I'm ready for Jacksonville to fire Bradley (who runs the same failed play four times in a row on the goal line?!), but I don't want Fulham to get rid of Symons.

SoCalJoe and HatterDon like this.