Fulham on TV

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by Leon, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Leon

Leon New Member

Hi Guys, I am over in New York between March 2nd and 7th and was hoping to watch the Arsenal game if televised, do you screen many games over there even if they are not covered here and if so can you reccomend any good bars not too far from Times Sqaure?

Cheers guys, Leon - London

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Leon,
    Welcome to FulhamUSA. There are a good number of games shown here in the States. Unfortunately, we will not know until two or three weeks before that match if it will be shown. If I were a betting man, I would say this match will be shown. Check back closer to matchday.

In addition, there are a number of FulhamUSA members from the New York area that get together to watch the matches. I am sure they would gladly welcome you to their mix.

3. Leon

Leon New Member

Thats cool, thanks mate, I have noticed a section of the site since posting my original message which details Fulham bars. Top site by the way. COYW

4. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Thanks for the kind words about the site Leon! We put a lot of hard work into it!! I look forward to reading more of your posts in the near future!!

Cheers!
    Tom

5. Leon

Leon New Member

seriously mate, I couldn't believe it when looking through, I sometimes post on t-f-i.com under L and I said yesterday how good this site is, I think the official board could learn a lot from this, you really get a sense of being part of a club and it meaning something as opposed to just marketing spin, I like the fact that you have songsheets e.t.c, great idea for them to be able to increase atmosphere at the cottage as I think a lot of people want to sing but either don't really know the words or feel silly doing it.

6. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Re: RE: Fulham on TV

Hello Leon,
    If you are coming to New York during that time I (along with the other NY Fulham fans) would be more than happy to take you to one of the Fulham friendly pubs in Manhattan and enjoy a pint or two while we stuff the Gooners.

Thanks for your kind words regarding the site and keep in touch.

Mike