Fulham on TV in August

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by ChicagoTom, Jul 14, 2005.

1. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

It looks as though Fulham's match vs Everton on Saturday, August 27th will be shown on Fox Soccer Channel LIVE at Noon ET/11AM CDT.

Originally, Fulham's mid-week match at Highbury against Arsenal was to be shown LIVE on Fox Soccer Channel on Tuesday, August 23rd, but with the date now being changed to Wednesday, August 24th, that may not happen. According to Soccertv.com, FSC is planning on showing Chelsea vs West Brom.

2. Jux

Jux New Member

Sounds like it is time for us to upgrade to digital cable! Although I think my productivity would take a major hit having a Full time Soccer Channel in the house.

3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I would highly recommend making the switch. Since turning to Dish Network two years ago, my Saturdays have not been the same!!

4. BostonDan

BostonDan New Member

Typical Saturday since becoming FFC fan and getting digital cable

7:30 - get up and watch early EPL game on FSC grab coffee at half and eat breakfast after
    10:00 - go to computer and listen to FFC and Gentleman Jim - convince wife I am working productively on computer while listening to game so as to avoid distracting errands and tasks
    Noon - capitulate and do a couple of tasks or errands for an hour or so and then catch second half of EPL game - unless FFC is on which means errands and honey-do tasks must wait until 2 PM

And then there is Sunday with La Liga on Gol TV
    Can't wait til August 13th ...life is good

5. Jux

Jux New Member

Um yea....MrsJux posts on this board so...maybe I have my work cut out for me:)

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Which is why I refuse to get digital....I have a hard enough time organizing my life.

I even cancelled HBO while it was still available on the analog lineup.

If I Really need to watch a game, I know places to go and people to pester.

7. BostonDan

BostonDan New Member

Re: RE: Fulham on TV in August

I would think you are fortunate to have a wife who is interested in the board, but??? One argument is that it leads to cleaner living since you can't carouse too late on Friday nights and still catch the early match.

8. Jux

Jux New Member

RE: Re: RE: Fulham on TV in August

It's more of a joke than anything. We both have talked about getting it, but we also have several projects that need to get done! I have been jonesing for more soccer on TV, though. I watched my tape of the last UEFA Champions League Final the other night. It was obviously a great game, but I don't enjoys games as much when I already know the final tally.