Fulham matches on tape/dvd from 2005-06

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by Kynd, May 24, 2006.

1. Kynd

Kynd New Member

Has anyone in the US taped all the games from the past season? Lots of people have obviously taped the big games like the win over Chelsea, but has anyone gotten all 38 matches? Anyone know someone in the UK who has taped them all?

It would be a good idea if there could be a master list on this site listing all of the taped games from this past season so that people could add to the list or exchange for matches they don't already have. I plan on taping as many matches next season as I can, and will probably pay-per-view for the ones Fox Sports don't show.

Any thoughts?

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I would venture to guess that no one in either England or the States has all 38 matches on tape. The only matches I have on tape or DVD are the ones Fox Soccer Channel aired.