Fulham/ManWho? @ Cottage

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by ToviFromSantaBarbara, Aug 20, 2010.

1. ToviFromSantaBarbara

ToviFromSantaBarbara New Member

since our regulars are sucking right now, i'll start this one.

We OWN United at the Cottage (ok, so 2 wins in last 45 years, but they were the last 2!). Let's hope for some magic again!

Obviously, we'd take a point here for sure. United looked great against Newcastle without having to try too hard, while we tried pretty darn hard but couldnt find the net @ Bolton.

Hoping for a SW6 crowd that's ready to ring in the new season in style, and with the previous success of this fixture, we'll actually believe we can get something.

Does Hughes go with the same lineup? I'd like to see Dempsey starting instead of Davies out wide, or even for Gera as the withdrawn striker.

COYW!

2. CincyCottager

CincyCottager New Member

I'd love to come away with a point and three would be fantastic. I really like the idea of starting Dempsey out wide, we'll see if Hughes does, too.

3. ToviFromSantaBarbara

ToviFromSantaBarbara New Member

http://aggbot.com/docs/link.php?id=10581675&r=tw&c=43

looks like Rooney didn't make the trip. Not that he's been playing well lately, he didn't look good against Newcastle last week, but that can't do anything but help.

Does Ferguson go Berbatov and Chicharito now? Berba on his own? Maybe even Macheda? Very interesting.