Fulham FC support in Austin,TX

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by orbie, Jan 19, 2007.

1. orbie

orbie New Member

Greetings from Texas.

I've been supporting the Whites right around the time McBride was in talks to join the squad after the Saha mess. I had been following EPL more, but didn't have a team to get behind. I always enjoyed the play of Zola & Giggs, but didn't want to jump on any bandwagons. Having an American field player was the start, now regardless of the player if they are not preforming for the club I don't want them on the field.

I'm also on BigSoccer with the same user name, but the Fulham boards there always seem dead, so I'm very happy to have found FulhamUSA !

PS- Bullard get well soon!

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Welcome orbie, plenty of Texans hanging around here as of late...

So how did you find us? None-the-less, enjoy and looking forward to hearing from you.

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Hey, pard; welcome from your neighbor down the road. Glad to have you aboard.

4. Markus

Markus Member

Welcome!

5. JMF

JMF New Member

Welcome to the forum!

6. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

How about "Eyes of Texas..." for Dempsey's song: "Eyes of Fulham..." You texans orta have a better view..