Fulham fan DC area

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by jonbruns, May 12, 2008.

1. jonbruns

jonbruns New Member

Not really new to FulhamUSA but haven't properly inroduced myself. My name is Jon and I live in Silver Spring Maryland right outside of DC.
    Great site.

2. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

Hey Jon, great shirt design (didn't you have one of the winners?).

3. jonbruns

jonbruns New Member

Yes I did Thanks! Mike and Tom sent me a great signed Fulham Kit for it. Dempsey McBride and EJ.

4. omsdogg

omsdogg New Member

hey jon. glad you are on here and look forward to your insight on the club

5. dcheather

dcheather Administrator

Hey Jon, welcome to the site. There are a few of us in the DC area, the more the merrier.

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Jon, I saw your comment about "the Yankees and Duke." You wouldn't be a Terp, would you?

fear the turtle :banana: :banana:

7. jonbruns

jonbruns New Member

I am a die hard Terp, Born and Bred! That explains my dislike/jealousy of Duke. But aside from that, in general, I tend to root for underdogs when I don't have a team that I am really invested in. You see it a lot with the Yankees and Duke. People who are fans for no apparent reason, I guess just jumping on the bandwagon. In the EPL definitely ManU is the case.

8. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

always glad to have a fellow Terp on the board! Hope to get out that way again before I get too feeble. In the meantime, there's a really good crew in the Bawmer/DC area. Enjoy

9. jonbruns

jonbruns New Member

Excellent! Hopefully Gary can get the B-Ball team back in the tourney! Quite a few accomplished Terps soccer players. Marc Burch is getting some time with DC United. Maurice Edu will, I think get some serious National team consideration, Chris Seitz is very good. Not to mention Taylor Twellman. We will have to get the DC/B-more peeps together in August to kick our NEXT PREMIERSHIP SEASON!

10. VikingDC

VikingDC New Member

I never made it out to a bar for the 07/08 campaign, I was lucky enough just to roll out of bed in time to see the kick off in my apt. I hear lucky bar in dupont is a good place to watch games, I thought about going once or twice... but it never worked out...