First Trip to London and the Cottage

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by jmh, Jul 3, 2006.

1. jmh

jmh New Member

Hi all! I'll be making my first trip across the pond next month and am planning to catch a match or two at the Cottage over about a week in London in late August. If anyone has input of any sort, be it where to try to get tickets, or where to go for drinks before and/or after the game, or how to get in well with the fans around me, or anything else... I'm all ears! Thanks!

2. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi Jmh,
    I will also be in London that week (and every week for that matter) so I can help you sort out your tickets, pubs etc.

Looks like at the end of August we have Bolton at home and Sheffield Utd at home. I am a proud season ticket holder so can buy your tickets and get them to you when you come over.

As for pubs, the Golden Lion is a must and for seating, either the Hammersmith End or the Johnny Haynes stand. How many are coming with you? Any questions about Fulham?

Mike

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Re: RE: First Trip to London and the Cottage

Oh, so GB is the "Long Island."