FFC first live sky game v Tottenham NYC

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by bill29, Sep 25, 2005.

1. bill29

bill29 New Member

are any new york supporters going to what I believe is the first live fulham broadcast of the season?

2. misswitch2

misswitch2 New Member

fantastic...i hate tape delays...it makes it very hard to have a conversation between fulham fans across the pond without giving away the score!

3. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

Hey Bill, I think I can make it in for a 3:00 but let me know if you are heading in.

4. Smokin'

Smokin' Administrator

Sorry, this is American Mike...I am at Smokins place right now and forgot he was signed on...

5. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Re: FFC first live sky game v Tottenham NYC

Bad news for those who were planning on watching the replay of this match tomorrow night at 8PM EDT/7PM CDT. Due to the Under-17 FIFA World Cup going on, the match will not be replayed until 11PM EDT/10PM CDT tomorrow night. Just means we have to wait an additional three hours. I will be waiting up late on Monday night to watch this one.

6. Jux

Jux New Member

Re: RE: Re: FFC first live sky game v Tottenham NYC

According to FSC, it looks like the game is still broadcasting at 3 pm today. Why not tape it and watch it when you get home? That is...unless FSC has changed the schedule and didn't update their site.

7. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

My VCR is a piece of crap and I trust it about as much as I trust our beloved President.

8. Jux

Jux New Member

Fair enough!

In reality, it will probably end around the same time as the Chiefs/Broncos game tonight. :?