Exeter City v. Fulham

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by FFCinPCB, Jul 15, 2006.

1. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

You can go to the Offal to read the result. Guess we need to not focus on the result and just getting the squad in shape and working together. Still, a win would have been better.

2. Zack

Zack New Member

ughhhhh

I'm going to go with the train of thought that it is better to get bad results out of the way now??????...i know its just a friendly and hardly a direct indicator of the squad, but a win would have been better.....but i know what the boys are doing....having losses like that now, tricks other teams into thinking it will be easy....ahh, i like your style CC hahaha :3d smile:

3. Zack

Zack New Member

RE: ughhhhh

p.s. black kits look BAD ARSE......gonna order mine ASAP

4. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Any info on Niemi? Never a good sign when your GK gets subbed in the first 30 minutes.

5. Zack

Zack New Member

from the subs, looks like Cookie was giving the keepers 30 minutes on the pitch each.....

6. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Cookie told the boys not to focus on a 'win' but to focus on the fitness and the passing. Thats it. Its our first preseason game and it seems as if Zakuani and some of the new boys really worked their butts off...

COYW's

Lastly though, we lost almost every preseason game last season so preseason means NOTHING!!!! :)

7. Zack

Zack New Member

preseason results you mean of course!!! yeah I'm not going to grab for my buddy Mr. Beam right away...but as long as they get fitness, touch, and the single message that IF they all play TOGETHER for the name on the FRONT of the shirt good things will happen....and they will, b/c I SAID SO.....

till then, just got a new pair of boots and possibly a job working at a soccer shop...which means i will spen my whole paycheck on gear.....hmmm...hopefully they can direct deposit if i get the job!

8. FFCinPCB

FFCinPCB New Member

9. Zack

Zack New Member

yes i know i have WAY to much time...but does Airness not make socks...looks like some players are wearing puma socks....and yes I'm a GIANT LOSER if after anyone else looks at the pics and notices as well......as always keep it real!