Dave Beasant's Comments

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by NJGlen, May 4, 2005.

1. NJGlen

NJGlen New Member

Have you all heard about Dave Beasant's comments on SKY TV? Its a call-in show and when asked by one Chelsea fan what he was doing at Fulham, he replied, "Well, it pays the bills and its somewhere to park the car during the day."

It is fair to say that I have always thought that Beasant is a useless wanker and is not fit to tie EDVS's shoe laces, nevermind train with him. But, that apart, how can Beasant be allowed to stay at the club now? He obviously thinks the club is a joke and I just wish he would fcuk off to the other side of Hammersmith and Fulham borough.

If he IS allowed to stay at the club, then its a disgrace and it shows that our management think the club is a joke too. I have as good a sense of humor as anyone, but when you narrowly escape relegation and ahve a poor season, its time to show some respect.

Beasant, please go...we don't want your kind around here. We only want committed staff who are preoared to give their all for the club. Goodbye and good luck.

PS. Get a decent hair cut.

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

RE: Dave Beasant

I also heard that this clown did not even know the new keeper, Drobny's first or last name. He just kind of shrugged it off and acted clueless.

He disrespected the club on national TV and that is not right. I agree with Glen that this guy needs to go and go soon. This kind of thing should bother both Fulham fans and the Fulham brass that are running the club. People like Beasant should not be allowed to have anything to do with Fulham Football Club.

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: Dave Beasant

Well, what better way to get your money for nothing?!

Unless he signed some freakin' loyalty clause, MAF is gonna have to pay him off. This, is probably what CC was referring to as "staff changes" and I suspect caused this juvenility.