coleman on ' Question of Sport'

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by sarahsw19, Jan 19, 2005.

1. sarahsw19

sarahsw19 New Member

I don't know how many board readers are in the USA and how many are UK - but those who do not have access to BBC1 may be interested to know that Chris Coleman was on a sports quiz show the other night - imaginatively called 'Question of Sport ' and he did OK - came over as a nice bloke and did OK with the questions too.
    BTW - also saw Harry Redknapp at Fulham v W. Brom game - hope he's not trying to pinch any of our players - we know he's desperate right now!

2. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I heard about this on the Official MessageBoard. Any chance of a tape of this or a link to watch this on the net?

3. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

RE: coleman on

Fulham is, unfortunately, ETERNALLY vulnerable... but I think MAF should look long and hard at the club's business strategy... Fulham is never going to be the "ManU of the South"... time to promote the other aspects of what the club has to offer players.

If he does that, you're going to see name players on the, hopefully gentle, downslope... and new developing stars.

But that will require certain changes in coaching technique.