Coleman in the Sun

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by americanmike, Apr 4, 2007.

1. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

The Sun, the most gossip oriented, garbage newspaper in all of the world, as ‘broken’ a story relating to Colemans wife Belinda and how she has been spying on him via a spy set put in to this Range Rover.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2007150443,00.html

There are direct quotes from his wife so there is some credibility to it maybe!?

I got an email from one FFC supporter which goes like this:

Interesting stuff in the Sun today - the reporter in question is the one who is his drinking buddy.

Wonder if we are going to have a tearful reconciliation story with 'what a nice guy and committed family man and his lovely wife is so relieved she found nothing with her bug' spin to get him some sympathy from fans.

Alternatively he has either been sold down the river so the club can sack him with no sympathy from the fans or he has organized this himself and this is his excuse for leaving - 'my family is more important to me than football'.

Either way it stinks to high heaven.

Conspiracy theory maybe?

2. SCFulhamFan

SCFulhamFan Active Member

Crazy stuff man. Nothing like jealousy to make someone spend 2000 quid. Couldn’t she have just bought some jewelry instead?

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

When I lived in England last, the only thing the Sun printed that i believed was the sun-up and sun-down times.

Rupert Murdoch doesn't believe in press accuracy -- witness Faux News here in the States.

What a load of rubbish!

4. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

A big poo over nothing... and I generally agree that anything I ever read in the Sun seemed like supermarket checkout crap.

But Rupert gives the public what it wants, right?
    - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -
    Feel free to condemn with association, anytime Don.

The only reason you dont like Fox News is they dont drink the kool-aid. You note they allow real liberals to express their viewpoints on there... unlike certain other networks that kiss the asses of the politically correct

5. Spencer

Spencer Active Member

Well thats sort of creepy. I feel sorry for CC, one because his wife is spying on him(if its true that is), and two because he had this stuff printed about him.