1. BarryWhite

BarryWhite Well-Known Member

Has anyone been watching Citeh play this season? I've caught a couple of their matches and they are playing some breathtaking football.

encorespanish and MicahMan like this.
  2. MicahMan

MicahMan Administrator

My goalkeeper son has decided that Ederson is the the gold standard when it comes to keepers. He especially likes they way he plays the ball forward which NBC's post-game coverage nicely broke down in the match vs. Tottenham. His objective for the off-season is to become more like Ederson when delivering the ball so we've been talking about him a lot. That's just Manchester City's goalkeeper. The team is loaded with talent, but they are working together extraordinarily well too.

They had a relatively easy group in the Champions League, so it will be interesting to see how they match up against Europe's other top teams in the knockout rounds. They can put all of their efforts into those matches since they've pretty much got the league title in the bag.

encorespanish and SoCalJoe like this.
  3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

I will confess that there are two PL sides I never watch -- in case they win: Chelsea and Man City. It's the lefty in me that hates big money.

4. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

I don't watch Chelscum either HD, utterly despise them. While Citeh's spending habits are comical, I remember them getting relegated to the Championship and always being the red-headed stepchild to ManUre, so good for them. The few times I've seen Citeh play it's their best of a bunch of very good squads in recent years.