Christmas time tickets help

Discussion in 'Fulham FC News and Notes' started by andyns, Oct 21, 2008.

1. andyns

andyns New Member

So, I am planning on a little Christmas trip to London.

We've got

20th - Boro - home
    26th - Tottenham - away
    28th - Chelsea - home

Now, I reckon Boro will be easy, but what about the other two? I really only want to go if I can get tickets for all three.

Any help?

2. Clevelandmo

Clevelandmo Active Member

The Cleveland sports teams have a system set up online that allows season ticket holders to sell tickets for games they cant use. I wish Fulham had something like that considering the international fanbase of the EPL. Tickets to Fulhams big four match ups seem hard to come by.

My suggestion is posting on the offal to see if anyone cant use their tickets for the Spurs and Chelsea games. If you keep bumping up the thread I bet you'll get a response especially since it's the holidays. I did this for last year's Sunderland match and got a response even though I got tickets through Mike anyway.

3. americanmike

americanmike Administrator

Hi Mo,

Fulham have only just announced SeatWave, a system much like that of 'StubHub' in the states. Where ST holders sell their seats. Andy, check that out for Boro and Chelsea. Its very new so tickets might be fairly sparse.

http://www.seatwave.com/fulham-fc-tickets/season

Andy, if you have any problems with any of the tickets and seeing as you are here for the holiday and I'm usually in the holiday spirit, I'll make sure you acquire tickets for all three matches. Go team!

Lastly, if you want advice on where to sit, just give a shout and I'm sure one of us will help you out.

4. andyns

andyns New Member

Thanks for the offer Mike. Unfortunately my trip is no longer happening.

The girlfriend was mightily indignant when I told her I was thinking of going over Christmas. So for the sake of keeping her, I'm not coming. Maybe in the spring.

5. SoCalJoe

SoCalJoe Well-Known Member

You know Andy you could take her with you :shock: Not only will the girlfriend go from indignant to overwhelmed, but after attending a few matches she will understand your obsession with the beautiful game, and if she still doesn't get it....