Chicago Gathering on September 20th

Discussion in 'FulhamUSA Introductions and Announcements' started by ChicagoTom, Sep 3, 2008.

1. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Hello all Chicago Fulham fans. It has been brought up by some that a get together of Chicago Fulham supporters for a match would be something people would be interested in. I agree.

That being said, I am going to host a little get together for the Blackburn match on Saturday, September 20th in Elmhurst. The match is being shown LIVE on Setanta Xtra at 9AM Chicago time.

Therefore, we can all get together, watch the match, drink a few beers and maybe even cook out when the match is over. This will be a BYOB affair and in addition, with regards to cooking out, I ask people to bring some chips or something as I will be providing brats and burgers for everyone.

I have some things I have do around 2PM so the get together will have to end right around that time.

If interested in coming, send me an email......comfortinsound2002atyahoo.com or PM me. I will give you directions and such.

Cheers!
    Tom

2. pettyfog

pettyfog Well-Known Member

Cheers, Tom!

Everybody in Chicagoland, GO!

3. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

What he said!

4. jpoler1

jpoler1 New Member

Are you going?

5. jpoler1

jpoler1 New Member

Tom,

Thanks for the invite. I appreciate your generosity. What part of the city do you live in?

6. HatterDon

HatterDon Moderator

Can't afford the airfare from SA. If I was closer, I'd never pass up a backyard BBQ and FFC in the company of ChiTom.

Hope as many of you locals can do it, though. Take a camera with you.

7. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

I live in Elmhurst, a western suburb.

8. richardhkirkando

richardhkirkando New Member

It's a suburb of Chicago...excellent!

I'd like to make it, but I'm not sure if I have anything going on that weekend. We will see!

9. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom Administrator

Due to lack of interest and me having strep throat I am going to have to call this off. A make up date will be announced at a later time.